Jobs for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers at Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL), Vadodara Dec-2011
Vadodara
GSECL, a Power Generation Company of erstwhile GEB having Power Stations at different locations. Invites online applications for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (PA-I) for a period of 03 years. Candidates will work as Vidyut Sahayak (PA-I) for a period of three and upon completion of satisfactory services of 3 years will be appointed as regular PA-I in the pay scale of Rs.10100-22000. The selected candidates have to work in shift duties in the Power Plants.
- Electrical Engineering : [100 posts]
- Mechanical Engineering : [100 posts]
Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit: 30 to 35 Years
Last date : 31/12/2011.
More Details :
For more details please visit at :

Comments
Post a Comment
Post your queries / new result requests / the results you are curious about / your long awaiting results here. Our results search specialists will search and do the needful at the earliest.