Kakatiya University - M.B.A. II year I semester Examination Results - 2014
Kakatiya University, one of the Top Universities of Telanganna was set up in the year 1976. Infact this was the Osmania University's PG Centre prior to its up gradation as Kakatiya University. K.U.campus is set up in a fantastic 650+ acres with more than 2 dozens of departments and 4 colleges with in its campus.
Kakatiya University - M.B.A. II year I semester Examination Results - 2014
Master of Business Administration is one of the best Post Graduation courses for graduated aspirants. The results time for MBA II Year students' 1st semester examination result for the year 2014 is out.
Below is the method to access your M.B.A. II year I semester Examination Results - 2014 at Kakatiya University:
Get to know your results through below link:
Login to Kaktiya University Results Website
Check if you are on correct page: M.B.A. II year I semester Examination Results - 2014
Later Enter the Enter Hall Ticket Number:
Later see and Enter the Security Code as shown in the below box:
Hit on SUBMIT.
Comments
Post a Comment
Post your queries / new result requests / the results you are curious about / your long awaiting results here. Our results search specialists will search and do the needful at the earliest.