Government Jobs in India - Administrative Officer 25 posts at The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL). Apply by March 4th
(A Government of India Undertaking)
87, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001
Applications are invited for the post Administrative Officer Scale-I in following Specialised disciplines Cadre. Only for Indian Citizens:
- (Medical) Scale-I : 25 posts (UR-11, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-7)(PH-1)
- Pay Scale : Rs.17,240-32,640,
- Age should be between 21-30 years, relaxation as per Govt. rules.,
- Qualification : MBBS
How to Apply : Application format should be in an envelope superscribe at left hand upper corner as “The New India Assurance Company - Administrative Officer (Scale-I) - Medical" and complete the details together with required enclosures. And it reach by ordinary post on or before March 4th, 2013 to :
- Deputy General Manager ( HR), HRM Department, The New India Assurance Company Ltd, Head Office, 87 M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001.
Comments
Post a Comment
Post your queries / new result requests / the results you are curious about / your long awaiting results here. Our results search specialists will search and do the needful at the earliest.