Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons in the Income Tax Department, Delhi - I


Government of India
Income Tax Department
Office of the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCA), Delhi-I 
IIIrd Floor, Central Revenue Building, I. P. Estate, New Delhi - 110002

Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons in the Income Tax Department, Delhi - I 

Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi-I invites applications for the recruitment of meritorious Sports persons in different games/ sports:
  1. Inspector of Income Tax : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600
  2. Tax Assistant : 25 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5200–20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
  3. Stenographer Gr.II : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5200–20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
Age : 18-27 years

For further details visit Income Tax India Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post of Administrative Officer (1 Post at AIIMS at Rishikesh) Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare (MHFM) Dec-2011

Resident Doctor Posts at ESIC, New Delhi Dec-2011

Advertisement No. 05/2012 - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)